Statement of Faith
Basic Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they who are saved unto the resurrection of life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that God has uniquely designed human sexuality to be engaged in only marriage between a biological man and a biological woman. We further believe that God designed and assigned each individuals gender at birth and disapproves of (forbids) any attempt to alter one’s gender by surgery or appearance.
The Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe. For purposes of Global Christian Educators Association’s faith, doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, our Board of Directors is Global Christian Educators Association’s final interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning and application.